Forums

• Hologram occlusion Hi all. I trying make occlusion hologram when it stay behind wall, other hologram or other room. i using "Spatial Mapping Renderer" component, but it does huge drawdown fps and issues with holograms and grid. I`m trying make occlusion how in ...
  • Google Vr error Assets/GoogleVR/Scripts/EventSystem/InputModule/GvrEventExecutor.cs(134,17): error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type `System.Type' to `Type'
    Stuck in this error ....Searched on internet for a long a time cant find anything related
  • iPhone X not opening camera in ARKit sample scene hello. am trying to test the "FaceMeshScene" and when I build it then send it to the phone, I get this error.

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'UnityARKitPluginFaceTrackingNotEnabled', reason: 'UnityARKitPlugin: Checking FaceTracking device support without enabling it in settings.'

Any ideas on how to fix this?

thank you.
  • VR icon for Daydream error Has something changed with the Daydream VR icon in Unity 2018.2? Googleplay-developer-support keeps refusing an app with this motivation: "The app is missing a VR icon The app is missing a VR icon or the icon does not meet our requirements. VR i...
  • Virtual Reality SDK Oculus failed to initialize Hello everyone,

I'm trying to do my first VR project using Unity developing with GearVR. The problem is, I keep getting the alert "Virtual Reality SDK Oculus failed to initialize". Mind you this is in play test mode.

I've got the Oculus SDK installed, as well as the OSIG in my asset folder.

What other steps am I missing?
  • Freelancer: Anyone with experience with Kinect based in London? Hi, We are looking for a developer who is based in London UK. We need someone with proven professional experience working with Kinect v2 + Unity on real projects? If you are are interested please give me a shout. Best Alt
  • Built-in VertexLit shader failing to compile for Oculus Go I'm getting tons of these errors in adb logcat today:

Built-in VertexLit shader failing to compile for Oculus Go
  • Touch Controller not working with open VR Hi there, Today i tried to Setup a Project including ovr utilities, ovr Avatar and ovr Platform (all seem to bei v.1.28) for my Oculus development. Using the prefabs, the headmound tracking and Looking around in the gamescene works. I also can see the...
  • Error “Bad Frame Quality” I'm getting the error attached error using Vuforia. After less than a minute with the camera open using Cloud Recognition. You press ok and another one appears, and so on.

using Unity 2018.2.2 and 2018.2.5 as well.

This happened on all the devices we tried, Samsung S8, Moto G4 for example.

This is a log that repeats every frame:

09-03 14:07:13.287: E/Unity(27490): (Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

09-03 14:07:13.391: E/Unity(27490): Cloud Reco - Update Error:...

Error "Bad Frame Quality"
  • Moving ground plane content to Image target´s position I am trying to achieve the following: user places some AR content on a ground plane. When a Image target is detected, I want to reposition the AR content to the image target's position.

Simply setting the AR content´s position to image target´s position (which is always zero, as far as I know) does not work, because it somehow breaks the perspective - after that moving the camera around shows that the ARContent does not stay in place anymore when moving.

So clearly something more...

Moving ground plane content to Image target´s position
  • Những Điểu Cơ Bản Đường Bỏ Qua Ghế Sofa Đẹp Giá Rẻ Để mua được bộ bàn ghế sofa đẹp giá rẻ phù hợp với nội thất không gian sống của mình là điều không hề đơn giản một chút nào .nếu bạn đang thắc mắt bất cứ điều gì thì hãy bỏ ra 2 phút để đọc bài viết này của chúng tôi để có sự lựa c...
  • Are Unity AssetBundles Supported on 5.5.0f3 HoloLens Build? We need to load content dynamically using AssetBundles.

I'm doing this..

Code (CSharp):
    2. using UnityEditor;
    4. public class CreateAssetBundles {
    7.     static void BuildAllAssetBundles()
    8.     {
    9.         BuildPipeline.BuildAssetBundles("Assets/AssetBundles", BuildAssetBundleOptions.None, BuildTarget.WSAPlayer);
    10.     }
    11. }
    and getting: Error building Player because scripts have compile errors in the editor
  • How to know that Object target recognition state. When recongnize to Object target, How to know step of recognition. So Example, Step1. Nothing in Camera range -> Already realization Step2. Enter object in Camera range. Step3. Object Recongnizing. Step4. End recongnize and Object Enabed. -&gt...
  • Gear VR and Bluetooth Headphones issue When using Bluetooth headphones with the Gear VR we are experiencing very glitchy and laggy sound. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so is there a fix? We have tried different Bluetooth headsets, a simple scene with just one audio source pl...
  • How to show a tracking line from where the model is placed in Augmented Reality? Hi I am looking to show a line in my app from where the model is placed so that the user knows position where the model is kept in real world.When user changes device camera away from model the line gets turned on to show where the model is.Similarly i...