- How to keep video same size as anchored image target(Poster) I'm using ARCore and Unity. For AR doing the poster example I find the target image, get anchor and replace the poster with a video that brings the poster to life. How do I make sure the video is always the same size as the poster. I found apply ratio fitter but have no idea were to add it in the script. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- Lower the Vive’s frame rate Hello there,
I would like to know if there's a way through which I could lower the frame rate of the Vive. Please note that I have already tried the following:
- Added the following two lines of code in the body of the Start() method of my script:Code (CSharp):
- QualitySettings.vSyncCount = 0;
- Application.targetFrameRate = myDesiredTargetFrameRate;
- Commented the following lines of code at SteamVR_Render.cs:Code (CSharp):
- // Ensure various settings to minimize latency....
Lower the Vive's frame rate
- Added the following two lines of code in the body of the Start() method of my script:
- Display RICOH THETA 360 Degree Images and Video to VR Headsets with VR Media Connection Plug-in The new VR Media Connection BETA plug-in from RICOH allows you to easily view images and videos from the THETA 360 degree camera. Simply connect the THETA directly to your headset and use the VR headset controllers to select your media. You can also...
- Excpetion while Deploying to HoloLens I try to use the spatial mapping script for Hololens in the MixedRealityToolkit-Unity-2018.9.0-Beta.unitypackage using Unity 2018.2.18f. After Build Unity Project and opening in Visual Studio and trying to deply on the Device: First Exception: Co...
- Vuforia – cloudBuild for iOS fails – windows build OK I'm using CloudBuild to build for iOS. Using 2018.3 and the latest Vuforia. When I try and build using CB I get all kinds of missing assembly reference errors for Vuforia. Yet I can switch targets and build for Windows just fine.
I get like 30 of these using CloudBuild:
Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/DefaultInitializationErrorHandler.cs(18,50): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `VuforiaMonoBehaviour' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
and 0 when building locally for...
Vuforia - cloudBuild for iOS fails - windows build OK
- vuforia phone screen black Please tell me, I created a virtual reality project Vuforia on my computer, everything works. I install on the phone, turn on the game. Just a black screen and nothing happens. What is the reason I do not understand and nowhere can I find information
- Spatialmapping Occolusion in Unity 2018.2 In the old HoloToolkit-Unity-2017.4.3.0.unitypackage I could just add the SpatialMapping prefab to my scene and I had this functionality. With the new MixedRealityToolkit-Unity-2018.9.0-Beta.unitypackage I try to create a new Gameobject (cube) and add there in the Component the Spatial Mapping Renderer (Script) but I don't see the result. Do I need to do some more stepps?
- Positioning (edges?) object 3D in a plane Hi there!!
I'm new at this plugin and tool (unity), and i'm facing some difficulties to perform some features in an app.
I'm currently detecting a plane using ARKit and then placing an object (cube) with some dimensions (half meter width and deep by 1 meter tall) something like a taller rectangle, at this point everything is just fine.
But when moving my 3D object around the plane i cannot make the object stop moving when its placed at the plane corner, it just get out and put the half of...
Positioning (edges?) object 3D in a plane
- (2018.1.3) open vr rig. msaa is requested by the camera but not enabled in quality settings. I'm using occulus, and open vr rig in unity 2018.1.3 We have single pass stereo rendering with the shared depth buffer, forward rendering, and hdri.
My central anchor camera cant renders msaa displaying
"msaa is requested by the camera but not enabled in quality settings. this camera will render without msaa buffers. if you want mssa enable in the quality settings"
How do i enable msaa?
View attachment 365104
View attachment 365107 ...
(2018.1.3) open vr rig. msaa is requested by the camera but not enabled in quality settings.
- Oculus Go – Connecting the Remote Controller Hi, I am trying to use Unity to develop for the Oculus Go!
What I've got working so far:
- Created a new Unity 2018.2.20f1 project (since the Asset Store description says the Oculus Integration is not compatible with the latest Unity version) and imported the Oculus Integration from the Unity Asset Store
- Simple sample scene displaying a basic cube
- Player can look around using the HMD
- Added the OVRCameraRig to my scene (which successfully overwrites the main camera)
- This all works...
Oculus Go - Connecting the Remote Controller
- Getting Error: Direct X Version 10 required I have an app built for HoloLens. I am able to build it and sideload it successfuly into the device. Howeever, when I publish to the store and try to install it from there I get the attached error: View attachment 365014 In the unity editor I ...
- Daydream rendering issue with Skinned Mesh Renderer. Hi all,
This is a strange issue I'm running into. I have a model which uses the skinned mesh renderer component, which seems to cause some seizure-inducing flashing when built and deployed onto the Mirage Solo headset.
I have conducted some testing on my own behalf:
1. I have built the exact same project onto a Oculus Go, and this issue is not present.
2. I have replaced the skinned mesh renderer component with mesh filter + mesh renderer, and they seem to work fine on daydream as well....
Daydream rendering issue with Skinned Mesh Renderer.
- Seems that orthographic camera is not working with Windows Mixed Reality I have created sample scene with 3 cameras, - Camera 1: orthographic, size-540, N/F - 100~1000, HDR X, MSAA O - Camera 2: perspective, FoV 110, N/F - 1.5 ~ 100, HDR O, MSAA O - Camera 3: orthographic, size-540, N/F - 0.2 ~1.5, HDR X, MSAA O But, it se...
- Image Tracking Hi,
I'm working on an app uses image tracking to place a 3d object and "attach" it to the real life image (nothing new). I have playing cards that when detected by the device display a 3d object. In the past I've used ARToolKit for this, but I think that's been shut down. Vuforia seems very pricy for simple image tracking, I know it does a lot more and so the price makes sense for the full suite of features. Same for Wikitude.
Can someone recommend a solution?
I don't need to upload...
- XR: OpenVR Error! OpenVR failed initialization with error code VRInitError_Init_NoLogPath: “Log path Hi all, Have a pretty annoying issue with the Steamvr plugin not registering my Oculus during editor play or after a build. SteamVr itself recognizes my Oculus and I can play games, but in unity, Steamvr does not recognize the editor is in play or wh...