- failed install of UnitySetup-Vuforia-AR-Support-for-Editor-2018.2-2018.3 Hello, I kept on trying to update Vuforia with the UnitySetup-Vuforia-AR-Support-for-Editor-2018.2-2018.3.pkg Each time I try, the install failes after writing half the files. I attached the error I get from the installer. Need help.
- Vuforia APP AR no ASSETS Estimados buen dia una consulta ya que no me esta dando la cabeza. creo la app con unity + vuforia la instalo en el celular se abre pero al escanear la imagen (target) no me aparece en el celular. ahora si este metodo lo hago desde PLAY de Unity si me ...
- Hey, guys, I want to know how Unity calls video texture in arkit. I want to display videos on a face tracking model.
- HTC VIVE: Recording with unity recording for nonstereoscopic, with postprocess How do you attach non stereoscopic camera to the htc camera in unity to record the video using unity recorder, with postprocessing but without stereoscopic view. When i record game view it records without postprocesssing
- Interactive 360 Sample Project question I'm a Unity noob, so was playing around with the Interactive 360 Sample Project and building for Oculus Go - was able to successfully build and play the 'main menu controller' scenes, and everything works - then I tried to integrate hotspots (from the hotspot scene, which is 'gaze' based rather than controller based) and I can't seem to make the raycast interact with any of the hotspots - raycast is there, hotspots are there, but it seems like they don't want to interact - in the tutorial...
Interactive 360 Sample Project question
- Video file inside Asset Bundle Hello,
First of all, we know that it isn't possible to include a video file from streaming assets inside an Asset Bundle.
We have an AR platform with Vuforia that allows users to upload content on a web site and see it through an AR appllication using vuforia cloud. The application supports video, images, audio, asset bundles and even some asset bundles with preprogrammed interactions.
The thing is that we have been asked to add 3D content along with a video, for example: a birthday...
Video file inside Asset Bundle
- Sudden VR motion blurriness with Vive(s) Yesterday afternoon I noticed a very strong blurriness when moving the HMD, with trailing after effects. It only happens when I run my program from inside the Unity editor, and not for instance in Steam VR Home. It happens in both 2018.2.6 and the la...
- Create an AR Drawing app using ARFoundation
I am trying to recreate the DRAW app in this demonstration of ARFoundation as a test project, but I can't create multiple spheres in front of the camera when I move the camera. Instead, when I use this code (which I think should work), it creates a really long line of spheres projected away from the camera. The code:Code (CSharp):
- void Update()
- if (Input.touchCount > 0)
- var touch = Input.GetTouch(0);...
- iOS Metal crash when migrating Vuforia 5.3 to 7.5.6 Hello! Currently I am migrating a Unity 5.6 project with Vuforia 5.3 to Unity 2018.3.1 with Vuforia 7.5.6 and somehow the app is crashing on iOS when setting the Graphics API to use Metal. The crash follows in attachment. View attachment 360694 ...
- https://supplementportal.com/ Supplement Portal They'll make it easier to obtain weight reduction, help tone your body, enhance your cognitive expertise, in addition to having wholesome, glowing skin, teeth and nails. I figured out thru analysis and common sense that it's not my thyroid that is the problem, my thyroid is actually doing it is job but it's now being over labored.( So I agree with you) The difficulty I am discovering is my immune system and I can't determine what's...
- HoloLens Spectator View Preview compatible with Vuforia? Hello!
I have a question about the new HoloLens Spectator View Preview's compatibility with Vuforia. My app currently uses vuforia for image recognition to positionally track and place holograms. This portion of the application works great and is already done. My question is concerning the new Spectator View Preview recently released. Does this version of spectator view work with Vuforia? My concern is that they both need use of the HoloLens camera, and might fight for permission and end up...
HoloLens Spectator View Preview compatible with Vuforia?
- Recommended steps for upgrading Vuforia via the Unity Editor To upgrade the version of Vuforia embedded in the Unity Editor, please follow these steps:
- Open the Unity Editor
- Select Window->Vuforia Configuration
- If there is an error message about Vuforia not being enabled, please follow the instructions and restart this process
- If your version of Unity is eligible for a Vuforia update, you'll see a message and link to download the installer
- Download and extract installer executable from downloaded ZIP file
Recommended steps for upgrading Vuforia via the Unity Editor
- Memory issue from 2017 and 2018 Hi,
I'm developing a project for Hololens.Trying the same code from 2017.3.0 to 2018.2.6 I've noticed about this problem:
exporting with 2017 I've no problem with memory, while with 2018 I've a memory leak,
I've attached 2 picture where I see that on Visual studio profiler the GC garbage works well and is present (2017)
View attachment 360220
while it's missing in the 2018 exported.
View attachment 360223
The only difference, more than the Unity version, is that the 2017...
Memory issue from 2017 and 2018
- Issue connecting to the Internet from UWP Hi. I'm a developer making Virtual Reality programs with Unity. I've been having some issues connecting to an online database when building for UWP so it can work with Windows Mixed Reality. Basically, what I'm trying to do is pull questions from an online JSON database which will the user will answer. However, with UWP we have issues pulling questions from the server. No other format, be it Oculus or OpenVR (which is compatible with WMR) has this issue. Does UWP have a certain issue with...
Issue connecting to the Internet from UWP
- APK is signed with Signature Scheme V3, which is not yet supported. Oculus platform Hi,
Surprise ! today I try to upload a new build on Oculus platform and this message appear:
APK Signed With Signature Schema V3
APK is signed with Signature Scheme V3, which is not yet supported. Please disable signing with Scheme V3 and upload again.
I always published build (24) with same project and setup...
How to correct this ? it's unity problem signing ?