- I Made a VR Game in 10 Minutes Hey everyone,
I'm a VR Game Developer from Belgium. I've created a Virtual Reality game in only 10 minutes for the Brackeys challenge. Watch how here : Don't hesitate to give me a feedback and a thumb up if you enjoyed the video.
- SteamVR Beta 1.1.3 has messed up my controllers and trackers I am developing an fps game, and I have my gun setup with a tracker. But last night's update has messed up everything. My controller and tracker keeps swapping my gun.
This issue was first resolved in the hotfix, and my game components i.e the gun was working fine with the tracker. But now the issue has come back, and a slight disconnection of any controller (keeping in mind I used only one controller for my Tracker/Gun before and now I have to turn on both my controllers for usage of 1...
SteamVR Beta 1.1.3 has messed up my controllers and trackers
- face tracking doesn’t work in 2018.2.17f1 All that happens is Xcode complains UnityARKitPluginFaceTrackingNotEnabled: UnityARKitPlugin: Checking FaceTracking device support without enabling it in settings Both boxes are checked in the ARKitSettings file. There is a camera usage string. The Req...
- [Solved] How can I disable Point Cloud in AR Foundation ? Hello,
I'm using the PlaneDectectionController.cs to enable/disable the planes but I'm looking for a way to hide the feature points too.
I have tried something like this :Code (CSharp):
- GameObject.FindWithTag("AROrigin").GetComponent<ARPointCloudManager>().enabled = false;
I have also tried to find the point cloud's game object with GameObject.Find(), ) to disable or destroy it, but I guess I don't have the good name, I tried with...
How can I disable Point Cloud in AR Foundation ?
- Camera jittering/flickering in Android Hello there! I'm working on an AR project using Vuforia 7.0 and Unity 2017.4.1f1 and we have a persistent problem that we couldn't find a fix for it: when we start the application on Android, the camera has a kind of jittering or flickering (I don't know the exact term) but it may cause some motion sickness and dizzyness to the user. I see that in the native app for Gear VR when I access the Camera View it has no jittering/flickering at all. It is very smooth and it has a very small/not...
Camera jittering/flickering in Android
- Is anyone familiar with these error when running the official Unity VR Sample in Oculus Go? org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
> No toolchains found in the NDK toolchains folder for ABI with prefix: mips64el-linux-android
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
The PC can already detect the OculusGo in my computer. This is...
Is anyone familiar with these error when running the official Unity VR Sample in Oculus Go?
- RuneScape Mobile Gold online presale This week, MMOAH's RuneScape Mobile Gold has discounts in recent days. I believe that many people who like this game know this discount, RS Mobile Gold discount, you can go to MMOAH to buy RuneScape Mobile Gold. Their website has customized some great packages this week . You can choose the package that suits you based on your situation. Their team can also provide you with purchasing advice based on your individual requirements.
Therefore, I think...
RuneScape Mobile Gold online presale
- where can I find XR Rig? According to the official Unity tutorials, I should be able to add something called "XR Rig" to my scene. https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/topics/xr/scene-hierarchies-vr?playlist=22946 Where can I find this prefab?
- AR Foundation + Cardboard – fisheye Hi, I have been testing AR Foundation with Cardboard SDK (enabled Virtual Reality supported in XR settings), configuring Tracked Posed Driver on ARCamera exactly as I have previously with ARCore (tracking type: position only). ARCore works fine, but in...
- Unity 2018.2.16f1, UWP, IL2CPP, HoloLens RS5 and Managed Debugging Problems. Can someone help me troubleshoot C# script debugging on HoloLens please with IL2CPP? I've never had trouble with getting .NET debugging to work first time but my experience with IL2CPP has been patchy at best and it's currently broken for me.
I'm building in Unity 2018.2.16f1. I have the 'Development Build', 'Script Debugging', 'Wait for Managed Debugger' options all set.
I can build and deploy my code which targets SDK 10.0.17763.0. I'm running Visual Studio 15.9.2. My HoloLens is running...
Unity 2018.2.16f1, UWP, IL2CPP, HoloLens RS5 and Managed Debugging Problems.
- Canvas invisible with “Virtual Reality Supported” checked Hi,
I want to test my app (3D (as in "not 2D sidescroller") but haven't added anything for VR yet) with a 3D monitor, that's why I checked "Virtual Reality Supported" in the "Player" settings, added "Stereo Display (non head-mounted") to the list and removed "OpenVR" and "Oculus".
But now my main menu and pause menu are invisible - they are both panels on a canvas set to "Screen Space - Overlay". I can still click the buttons in the menus and they do show up in Unity (both in the "Scene"...
Canvas invisible with "Virtual Reality Supported" checked
- FUSION_PROVIDER not working (VISION_ONLY) Vuforia positional tracking works fine even on very old devices (galaxy note 2). But I encountered problem with newer devices such as Pocophone F1. Vuforia does not activate positional tracking on it, and on many other very capable devices. Is there ...
- SteamVR disable HTC vive HMD tracking Hello everyone,
I'm trying to render two static cameras to the HMD, one for each eye. So Cam (Left) renders to the left eye and Cam (right) renders to the right eye. The problem that I have now is that Cam (Left) and Cam (Right) follow the HMD position and rotation. I tryed a few things but they don't work the cameras keep tracking and the HMD movements and move accordingly. Is there a way to disable the HMD tracking?
SteamVR disable HTC vive HMD tracking
- How to hide the prefab when the augmented image is not shown in ARcore? Hi,I was testing Augmented Image example scene .The problem I faced was I cannot hide the Prefab once it comes.When I show mu camera to Augmented Image which I set ,the prefab instantiates. Once it comes, It wont go even after I remove the image.How t...
- Unable to create User defined targets I am trying to create a User Defined target on runtime using the below script. Code (CSharp): using System.Collections; using System.Collections.Generic; using UnityEngine; using Vuforia; public class UserDefinedTargetScript : MonoBehavio...