- How can I disable Point Cloud in AR Foundation ? Hello,
I'm using the PlaneDectectionController.cs to enable/disable the planes but I'm looking for a way to hide the feature points too.
I have tried something like this :Code (CSharp):
- GameObject.FindWithTag("AROrigin").GetComponent<ARPointCloudManager>().enabled = false;
I have also tried to find the point cloud's game object with GameObject.Find(), ) to disable or destroy it, but I guess I don't have the good name, I tried with...
How can I disable Point Cloud in AR Foundation ?
- EXC_BAD_ACCESS when getting pinned array handle using UnityARKitPlugin I'm trying to read a YUV camera frame using Unity ARKit Plugin, into a pair of pinned byte arrays using SetCapturePixelData with a double-buffer. To do this, I need to first pin the array in managed memory to stop the GC changing its address, then pass the address of that array into the native plugin code, which will then write it. To prevent write/read violations I'm double buffering, so each new frame we switch the write between two pairs of byte arrays and read from the last one that was...
EXC_BAD_ACCESS when getting pinned array handle using UnityARKitPlugin
- HoloLens: Failed to commit the depth buffer via CommitDirect3D11DepthBuffer I have an application built for HoloLens that uses the depth buffer sharing (in XR settings).
Sometimes, perhaps once for ten launches, I get a slowdown of my app and the console of Visual C++ is spammed by the following message:
- Stereo frustum corners seem incorrect Hi,
I'm trying to pass frustum corners to a post-render shader (Graphics.Blit) so I can reconstruct the world position of each fragment using the depth buffer. I'm using the new Camera.CalculateFrustumCorners function. This works fine when rendering normally, however when doing stereo rendering (single-pass) the result is not as expected. I'm able to "sort of" reconstruct the world position, but it is obviously not entirely correct, and goes way off when the camera is rolled to the side....
Stereo frustum corners seem incorrect
- Should I start learning AR\VR development at uni? Hello everyone! I live in Denmark and study Software Engineering. Today i got introduced to a new specialization - AR\VR development. Here is the description of all specializations: Data Engineering – Courses include Data Warehousing and Machine Learn...
- [ARCore] Incorrect shadow on large transparent plane Hello!
I'm trying to get shadows working on my ARCore port from ARKit, however, I encountered an issue which seems to be occurring on Android, OpenGL ES.
The cube is essentially on a large transparent plane that has a shader to display shadows on a transparent plane. The shader is taken from this tutorial,...
Incorrect shadow on large transparent plane
- How To Detect Which VR Headset is Active in Script (Oculus or Vive) Hello Everyone. I am working on a VR game that has a Non-VR mode so if the player wants to continue but doesn't want to do so in VR he/she can. I am writing a custom Input Manager to detect inputs from the following controllers: Xbox One, PS4, Oculus Touch, Vive, and Knuckle Controllers.
To ensure my Input Manager is working properly I need to know the following:
- Which Controller is Being Used
- Which Headset if any is Active
I wrote an Input Manager for each of the controllers so...
How To Detect Which VR Headset is Active in Script (Oculus or Vive)
- How to rotate a model in UnityAR Image Anchor scene? Hi,recently I tried the UnityARImage scene.There I created ARReferenceImage added the images into it.I attached a script to the gameobject to rotate on swipe touch.I took the build and when I showed it to the image target,the prefab came but in opposit...
- Read QR Code in Unity with ARKit and ZXing I'm trying to read a QR code with the following libraries:
This is the following code i'm using for this:Code (CSharp):
- #if UNITY_IOS && !UNITY_EDITOR...
- ARKit: limitations without GPS ( standard/noncellular iPAD) Just wanted to buy an iPad 2018 to use for Untiy+ARKit development. Then i noted that the non LTE/Cellular version does'nt come with a GPS receiver. As i plan to experiment/develop location based, outdoor AR experiences ( for building/construction/architecture Apps), i wondered what are the implications if the development device misses the GPS location input, for example being able to exactly locate the device position in real world space.
Imagine to show a still not existing building on...
ARKit: limitations without GPS ( standard/noncellular iPAD)
- How to integrate 360 video with Unity I am unsure how I would integrate 360 video in to a Unity project.
- Timed Gaze Input selection trigger for Cardboard? In a previous project (using Oculus / Unity native VR), I custom-created a gaze-based selection system (ie. a timer is triggered upon entering a raycast collision, and an animated icon shows when the event will trigger if you keep looking at that object); however, it did not use UI / EventSystem / etc.
I'm trying to implement the same sort of setup for Cardboard, but finding it a little cumbersome to trace through all of the different references and instantiations to find where I would...
Timed Gaze Input selection trigger for Cardboard?
- Attach object to controller Hello, I am experimenting with the plant script that is available in the sample model in SteamVR 2.0. I want the flower to be created in the hand and keep being in the hand until I release the trigger. I have succeeded to create the flower in the same ...
- Projecting 360 photo onto model around camera Hi guys. i want to project 360 photo(flat/cubemap) onto model around camera. any ideas how to do it? i find this video, but its only projecting fronted of camera.
- [Beginer] How to apply GIS coordinate into Unity to make AR application Hello everyone,
I just wanna build an AR application which can show the Road 3D model at exactly coordinate from AutoCad.
That mean whenever opening the app at that location. It will show the road and it's information.
Is it possible to do it and please give me some basic step to make this application come true.
Thank your for your time.