- ARZombi 2Mixed Reality – Check out ARZombi on a MR Headset! ARZombi 2Mixed Reality - Check out ARZombi on a MR Headset!
- ARZombi 2Mixed Reality – Check out ARZombi on a MR Headset! Media: https://www.arzombigame.com/media
- System.NotImplementedException when a PhotoCaptureFrame instantiated PhotoCapture seems to trigger an internal error when it recieves a frame from the camera. (See stack trace at bottom, error is thrown from PhotoCaptureFrame's constructor inside InvokeOnCapturedPhotoToMemoryDelegate.)Code (csharp):
- Exception thrown: 'System.NotImplementedException' in WinRTBridge.dll
- 'testapp.exe' (CoreCLR: CoreCLR_UWP_Domain): Loaded 'C:\Data\Users\DefaultAccount\AppData\Local\DevelopmentFiles\testappVS.Release_x86.testuser\System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll'. Cannot find or open...
- Unity UWP build errors when using PhotoCapture (UnityEngine.XR.WSA.WebCam) When I build a Unity UWP app with properly guarded code that references PhotoCapture, it fails with the error:
Unity UWP build errors when using PhotoCapture (UnityEngine.XR.WSA.WebCam)
- [TUTORIAL] Hey! Listen: Sound Design with Unity & FMOD Hi everyone! Just published a new tutorial on creating immersive sound worlds with Unity and FMOD. Check it out here: https://gamedevacademy.org/hey-listen-sound-design-with-unity-fmod-part-1/ Hope you find it useful!
- SteamVR-Why there is a music loading scene I'm working on a vr game and there's a 3D mp4 inside.
Every time I choose and press a button on the mp4's menu to play a certain song another scene will show up.
It seems to be a music loading process which lasts about 1 seconds with dark blue background and the base stations.It won't appear in screen but looks like it stuck 1s.
Did I miss something about the htc vive's sound setting or the music's quality is too high?
- Is HoloLens 32bit? If yes, Should I use Unity 32bit version? will it compatible with MixedRealityToolkit? If not. So how am I gonna load 32 bit DLL to 64 bit Unity Editor?
- Setting world scale without affecting physics Hi, I want to be able to scale up / down the scale of AR scene. How can I setup the scale for a whole AR scene without affecting physics? When I set scale of root GameObject it breaks physics (wheel colliders). Thanks
- AR Foundation – Stop PlaneDetection AR Foundation 1.0.0-preview.19 ARCore XR 1.0.0-preview.21 ARKit XR 1.0.0-preview.16 Hi, I want to pause or resume the plane detection in the AR Foundation framework. After the player found some planes and selected one of the planes, I would like to s...
- OCR in unity Is there any plugin/package exists for OCR in unity?
- Button to open a url Hi Im creating a portal environment of a gallery, and would like the user to be able to turn a look at an image on the wall and somehow be able to press on the image itself open up a url link to that image and description online. Can anybody offer an...
- (Coursework) VR Questionnaire -This is not for commercial / marketing purposes, this is the primary research for the UK Upper Sixth Extended Project Qualification-
Please take a minute of your time to fill out this questionnaire!
In the UK, Sixth Form students are allowed to take the Extended Project Qualification, it's basically a 5,000 word essay on a topic of your choice, and doing it...
(Coursework) VR Questionnaire
- Oculus Go: Picking up/Moving objects Hey Guys,
I am very new to unity and am building a VR app for Oculus Go. I want to pick and move the object by pointing the ray from the controller on the object and then picking or releasing it by pressing the trigger button. I want the object to stay fixed at the end of the ray's position rather than coming suddenly onto the controller.
If anyone could point me in a right direction or help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks in advance.
- ipad 2018, arkit 2.0 remote scene, windows 10 doesn’t work Hi guys,
I just get bought ipad 2018 a few days ago, my laptop has win10 professional installed, my unity has been given admin privilege, since with ARKit 2.0, everytime I press Play in unity, it will create an ARKit Remote Connection Gameobject automaticlly, I didn't drag that remote prefab manually, but what happen is, after I connect to my pad and play my scene, the camera image only show in a flash on my pad, and then the whole APP (ARKit Remote App on my pad) close and exit, anyone knows?
- How can I get Controller’s Pointer Position..? sorry for bad English.. I try to do my best to explain my problem...
I wanna make a Video player which has progress bar.
Whenever I clicked on Progressbar, it's position is wired...
every time, when I clicked on progress bar, Pointer's position is on 0,0...
what I wondered is does
GvrPointerInputModule.Pointer.transform.position returns Controller's position???
Here is my code.
public void OnPointerDown() //event trigger onDown
How can I get Controller's Pointer Position..?