- The UK’s National Theatre Is Using Epson’s Smart Glasses To Improve Accessibility Augmented reality smart glasses are helping to improve accessibility for those with hearing loss.
- Life In 360°: Hiding The Heavens CNN head to Utah as it moves to protect views of the stars.
- YouTube VR Creator Lab Heads To Tokyo
VR180 makes its way to Japan as YouTube continues to expand its VR Creator Lab. YouTube has set their sights on yet another location for their VR production course, this time bringing their support to the talented creators of Tokyo, Japan. Beginning December 5th, those selected to participate will head to YouTube Space Tokyo for
- First DLC Pack Announced For PlayStation VR FPS Title Firewall Zero Hour The first DLC pack will bring a number of customization options for players.
- New Report By VR Intelligence & ZeroLight Shows Immersive Experiences Are Working Consumers in the automotive industry are wanting more virtual and augmented reality experiences.
- New AR Horror Mobile Title Night Terrors: Bloody Mary Released Features Oren Peli (Paranormal Activity, Insidious) as Executive Producer.
- Magic Leap Release ‘Getting Started’ Video For Magic Leap One Creator Edition The quick guide walks users through the setup process.
- The VR Job Hub: In The News & In Your Future? We look at roles at companies who've featured on VRFocus this week.
- Something For The Weekend: Rainy Oculus VR Deals Seeking Dawn, Budget Cuts, Along Together and Apex Construct are some of the titles on sale this weekend.
- New Infographic Tells You All You Need To Know About Head-Mounted Displays ARVIlab's newest infographic has explores all the basics of head-mounted displays.
- Vuzix Amends Non-Compete Agreement To Sell Products To More Markets First responders, security organizations and third-part defense suppliers and military organizations.
- Nickelodeon Expands Screens Up AR App With ‘Danger Things’ Interactive Event
Magic portals and floating donuts are just a few of the offerings in this Stranger Things inspired Henry Danger AR experience. Good news to all those looking to enter the Upside Down. You no longer need a psychokinetic 12-year old to rip open the fabric of space time in order to enter the parallel dimension! Leading up to Halloween, Nickelodeon
The post Nickelodeon Expands Screens Up AR App With ‘Danger Things’ Interactive Event appeared first on VRScout.
- The Persistence To Get A Free Update Next Week Adding Four New Game Modes Performance improvements, accessibility features and even some graphical changes are inbound.
- Allstate Launches AR Experience To Help Families Build A Fire Escape Plan All part of National Fire Prevention Week.
- Insomniac Games Reveal Seedling For The Magic Leap One The new mixed reality experience will see players caring for alien lifeforms.