- Alienware and Archiact Launch Sweepstakes for VR Gaming Rig A chance to win a VR-capable PC from Alienware and a copy of sci-fi shooter Evasion.
- TPCAST To Demonstrate Multiplayer Wireless VR TPCAST will be showcasing its Business Edition wireless adapter at Digility Expo in Germany.
- Working With Magic Day One: Behind The Scenes On A Developer’s First Day With Magic Leap European start-up Holo-Light chronicled their first day of testing the magic of Magic Leap One.
- 8th Wall Announces Solution for AR Web Browsing AR company offers way to interact with AR content on mobile web browser free from markers or additional apps.
- Courses in VR and AR Will Now Be Available Thanks to Amazon Sumerian Partnership The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) have announced a partnership with Amazon Web Services.
- WaveOptics Strengthens Management Team With Two New Hires UK-based AR component production company makes important team changes.
- Life In 360°: “When You’re Facing The End, Your Pilgrimage Begins” The sound of your Wednesday is loud yelling. So nothing new there.
- HTC Vive, Johnson & Johnson & DHL Set For Next VR Intelligence Webinar How do you measure the benefits of XR?
- For The Gallery That Has Too Much Of Too Much, An AR Identification App When the Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History were a bit too successful they turned to AR app Hoodoo.
- New York Times Releases Holographic Experience Starring Ashley Graham
Celebrate New York Fashion Week with a volumetric AR runway show featuring model and activist, Ashley Graham. From going on a daring spacewalk to hanging out with your favorite cartoons, VR is beloved for its ability to make the unreal feel real. However, in a just released AR experience in honor of New York Fashion
The post New York Times Releases Holographic Experience Starring Ashley Graham appeared first on VRScout.
- An Upgraded Last Labyrinth Heads To Tokyo Game Show Once Again Two years since their last appearance, with a new studio name, release date and new updates, the room escape title returns to TGS.
- The Midnight Sanctuary Strikes PSVR Next Month A peaceful village, striving to enter the modern world and remember its past might just be dragged down by it.
- Creating Immersive À La Carte Storytelling With VR
Entertainment industry heavyweights partner up to bring epic Renaissance plot to room-scale VR. Michael Conelly is a prolific visual effects designer with one heck of an impressive résumé. Throughout his two decades working as Digital Effects Supervisor at Rhythm and Hues Studios, Conelly has worked on everything from the Coca Cola Polar Bears and
The post Creating Immersive À La Carte Storytelling With VR appeared first on VRScout.
- Customise & Configure Your Manufacturing Purchases In AR With Atlatl Software’s Config2AR "Extend the power of visual configuration with augmented reality."
- Space Channel 5 VR Prepares To Broadcast Onto PlayStation VR Ulala is set to strut her way onto the PSVR, at least in Japan for now.